FOR PODCAST GUESTS
Welcome to the Stories to Love Podcast!
Thank you so much for agreeing to come on to the podcast! I hope to make this experience stress free, because I want you to come to this podcast feeling like you’re talking to a friend/fan. (and because I am one, the other, or both).
Admin request: To my email address email@example.com , with the Subject: STL - <your name> please send me:
- Your author photo
- The bio you would like for me to read on the podcast
- On the day of the podcast, please allot about 1 hours for us to get together, test our equipment, chat a little to get our wiggles out, and then do the actual chat on air. I will arrive at the green room about 5 minutes before the start time, and I aim for the in conversation to be about a half hour.
- While ideally, we want to be in super quiet environments, the most important thing, really, is to have a pretty good internet signal. My suggestion is to get close to your signal in your home as much as possible. But if a dog barks/a child yells/the AC comes on, no stress. Coming on to chat, and to be your relaxed self, is truly the most important thing.
- You will need to connect with your computer. Please use Chrome or Firefox (anything but Safari).
- While our in-conversation will be video/audio, only audio will be recorded! So feel free to come as you are.
- Please use earbuds/headphones if possible to reduce feedback. An earbud with attached mic combo actually does super well! (i.e. your iPhone earbuds or basic plug-in earbuds)
- Your in-conversation will be recorded at least a month before it is actually aired. Please keep an eye out!
- I won’t be doing a ton of editing! But if you make a mistake, simply pause and let me know and then restart with what you wanted to say, and I can make a note to remove that section.
Questions to cover:
This podcast is all about inspiration! Questions I plan to ask include (in addition to specific ones discussed by us ahead of time):
- What was your creative journey?
- What is your current project and what inspires that?
- How do you know, despite the obstacles in your way, that this is the creative work you need to do?
- Who do you look up to in your industry and why?
- Practical tips to those needing their well refilled?
- Recommendations for us to follow in your industry?
- Let us know where we can find you.
If you have any questions at all, please let me know!