Information For Book Clubs
Tif loves book clubs! She attends her own book club and has been for many years. Tif is also very open to guest-appear at your book club virtually! Please reach out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Club Questions
Please feel free to use the following questions while in discussion with your book club!
For ONCE UPON A SUNSET:
- Do you think that Diana's decision to admit the patient to the L&D floor was wise or unwise? What would you have done differently?
- In finding the letters from Antonio, Diana and Margo had different reactions to their discovery. What do you think led to their reactions?
- Should Diana have waited to go to the Philippines to wait for her mother? Why do you think she made this quick decision?
- Margo seemed to have trusted quickly once she arrived in the Philippines. Discuss her change of heart in the discovery.
- Discuss the backdrop of Antonio and Leora's romance, with WWII and the California worker strikes in the 40's. What of those things led to their secret relationship? What systemic issues did they face?
- Was a happily ever after truly a realistic goal for Antonio and Leora? Would the time have allowed for it?
- Discuss the relationship Diana and Margo had, and how it affects the way they made decisions. What inner conflicts did they have between one another?
- Does Diane's romance with Joshua end in a happily ever after? What will they have to work through?
- What leads Cameron to follow Margo?
- Why, don't you think, ultimately did Antonio seek out his daughter? What contributed to it and did this make him a bad person?